Sunday 30 November 2014

Class Card - November 2014

I'm really behind with everything lately, I can't believe it's the end of November, where has this month gone.  I have done the video's for October and November but haven't had a chance to edit them yet, I will get them done, I will.  I'm trying to convince myself there lol.

Anyway, here is the class card for November.  We used the October 2014 project club stamps for this card and the complimentary stamps that fit perfectly with this set are the Christmas Postage Stamps.  The envelope in the middle is actually red pearlescent but the photo hasn't picked it up, and this middle topper actually opens so you can write your message on the inside.
Have you noticed how many non-crafters don't know how to stand the easel card up properly.  I was given this little picture, so thought I'd share it with you, just cut it out and pop it into the envelope.
  Happy Crafting J

No comments:

Post a Comment