Thursday 17 July 2014

Project Club - July 2014

There's one thing I really like and that's a good alphabet and in this months bumper project club issue we not only have one but two alphabets.  One of them is the outline version and the other is the solid version.  I hope I have given you some inspiration to go mad with them lol.  I have just made a birthday card using the alphabets as well as next months project club set, I'm not posting it yet until Sue has had a chance to do her August issue, but I have used the January What a Year set as well.  So as you can see this set is very versatile, we hope you enjoy your stamps this month.  If you would like to send me a picture of any of your project club creations that would be great and with your permission I will post them here on the blog, you will find my contact details on the project club sheet.  You could send me any of your creations using our stamps, we'd love to see some of them.  
Above each sample I have added a link to my blog where you can see how I made them.

Happy Crafting J

No comments:

Post a Comment